The Library Is Open!
The Library is open to patrons! We have modified hours of:
Monday & Thursday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Friday & Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
We are open using the CDC and Ohio Department of Health’s guidelines, along with the Battelle Study on library materials handling.
- *Minimum 6 feet between people (social distancing).
- *We require patrons to wear a face covering.
- *Patrons returning library materials are asked to use the book drops.
- *Returned materials will go through a 6 day quarantine period before being checked in by staff, cleaned and returned to shelves.
- *Maximum capacity of public at any one time to be 20 people.
- *Patrons may bring no food or drinks in building.
- *Book aisles limited to one person per aisle at any one time.
- *Public restrooms and water fountains will remain closed to the public.
- *Patrons age 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult and stay with the adult during the visit.
- *Plexiglas panels are in place at the circulation and librarian desks.
- *Computer usage will be limited to 1 hour per patron per day. Computers will be cleaned between patrons. Only 4 computers will be used to maintain social distancing. Staff can only help minimally with computers.
- *High touch surfaces throughout the library will be cleaned multiple times during open hours by staff.
- *Faxing and copying will be done by staff.
- *Notary services will be done by staff.
- *We will encourage patrons to come enjoy our services, but only remain in the building for an hour or so. We are limiting visit length.
- *Very limited seating and tables will be available for patrons.
- *All upcoming programs will be online to maintain social distancing and mass gatherings. There will be no in person programs at this time.
- *Public meeting rooms are unavailable at this time.
- *All toys and computers in the children’s area have been removed.
If patrons have any symptoms or are sick, please to not enter the building. We have continued our curbside service for patrons who are still uncomfortable in public spaces or are at risk.